Sunday 27 July 2008

Lazy weekend...

Saturday
I decided to have a sleep in, because I was shattered from last night.
Amy, being a machine was up early enough to go training at Shiramizu with the kids class.

After training, we went clothes and food shopping. This took us ages, because we only had one bike between the two of us, we had to walk. Sugito isn't huge, but everything is quite far apart when you're walking. The heat in particular takes its toll.

When we got back home, our tans were significantly improved but our bodies needed a rest. We both crashed out, and we were late for training as a result. We thought the class started later than it did – doh!

Sunday
Lawrence took us to a Free Japanese class in Hasuda, which is an 8 or 12 minute train ride (depending which train you catch) from Kuki. I really enjoyed this, I talked to an interesting guy, Akihiko Yokoyama, (call him Aki). He has lived in England before, so his English is very good. He taught me a long introduction in Japanese, which I had to say infront of everyone.

Afterwards, we went shopping in the big department stores of Omiya, and I finally bought some ipod speakers - woo!.

No comments: